We are currently accepting applications for new staff writers at Tell-Tale TV!
Our writers contribute weekly reviews as well as occasional features, list posts, and news stories. Additionally, there will often be opportunities for interviews and press calls.
If you’re interested in writing for Tell-Tale TV, send an email to email@example.com with the following:
- Your name.
- A list of currently airing TV shows you would be interested in reviewing on a weekly basis, in order of preference (please list as many as possible — at least five).
- A short bio, written in third person (examples here) and a photo to go along with your bio.
- A description of your past writing experience and level of experience with WordPress or similar programs.
- At least one writing sample. Reviews, recaps, or analysis pieces are preferred (does not necessarily need to be related to television). Please do not send fiction.
- Your Twitter handle, if you have one.
- Potential contributors should also be sure to familiarize themselves with our website before applying.
We currently cannot offer any kind of pay, but we are happy to help promote your work on other sites or your own website if you have one. We also offer opportunities for interviews, press calls, etc. And more importantly, we offer a place for your to share your opinions about the shows you love!
Guest Contributors: Do you write for another site, and can’t commit to regular posts? If so, you can submit a single post to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.